impoetry: (Default)
[personal profile] impoetry
I can see myself writing about you in ways that open my eyes to truths I hid out of sight.

Date: 2026-08-29 07:55 am (UTC)
bsgsix: (Default)
From: [personal profile] bsgsix
B! I've missed you so much! I'm back for LJ20 - I can't wait to see you! <3

Date: 2026-08-29 08:03 am (UTC)
bsgsix: (Default)
From: [personal profile] bsgsix
I'm here, and I was hoping to find you, too! It's been 84 years (or something)! We have to catch up soon. Life has been CRAZY, but it's also really good. I hope you've been well. And hey, at some point, don't we still have to sing a duet on an elephant together? :) <3

Date: 2026-08-30 02:40 am (UTC)
bsgsix: (Default)
From: [personal profile] bsgsix
I'm always ready, love! Time to go find that elephant and sing! :) <3

Date: 2026-08-30 06:38 am (UTC)
bsgsix: (Default)
From: [personal profile] bsgsix
Then I need to find my red dress and we need to get someone to record us (and therefore, we may live in our splendor of fame and glory forever)! :) <3

Date: 2026-08-29 10:15 am (UTC)
gunwithoutmusic: (Default)
From: [personal profile] gunwithoutmusic
B!! So good to see you! :)

Date: 2026-08-30 10:39 am (UTC)
gunwithoutmusic: (Default)
From: [personal profile] gunwithoutmusic
Orlando-ish lol

Bought a house in Sanford a few years back so I'll be sticking around for a little while. :D

Date: 2026-08-29 05:50 pm (UTC)
halfshellvenus: (Default)
From: [personal profile] halfshellvenus
Whoo hoo! So glad to see you here!

Date: 2026-08-30 02:39 am (UTC)
muchtooarrogant: (Default)
From: [personal profile] muchtooarrogant
Great to see your name on the list. Good luck this season, and I'm looking forward to your entries!

Dan

Date: 2026-09-02 11:34 am (UTC)
gnomeangel: (Default)
From: [personal profile] gnomeangel
Goodness... that's only one sentence and I have all the feels. You're gonna be good at this!

👋 Lovely to meet you, can't wait to read what you write.

Date: 2026-09-11 07:08 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] krispykritter
Good to see you here! glad you are entering the fun!

Date: 2026-09-14 02:46 am (UTC)
From: [personal profile] imafarmgirl
Hi there, welcome.

Profile

impoetry: (Default)
impoetry

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
232425262728 29
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:00 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios